Monday, May 25, 2015

The Last Day of School.

This year has been a great year. The boys have loved going to school, playing with old friends, making new friends, and they had really great teachers. I am truly going to miss this year.


The question at the end of the year is always, "do we need to get the teachers something?" I always say no, but only if you want to. It's not an obligation nor is it expected. I do not remember anyone giving teacher gifts when I was in school. Here's the thing, I like to get the boys teachers gifts. So, I decided this year that they will get handmade gifts as a thank you. 


I made these cute little posters. I saw something very similar on an Instagram feed. I really liked it and decided that it was a great saying for a teacher. So, I made it. 

I feel very lucky that my boys go to a preschool that they love. E was asking this morning if it was a school day. I had to break it to him that schools out for summer. Then he asked for a graham cracker and ran outside. 

I am pretty sure he will have a great summer break!





No comments:

Post a Comment