Monday, October 26, 2015

Fall Break...

Comes to an end. 


This past weekend was the end of our two week fall break. We had a great time checking out parks, hiking, going on scavenger hunts, going to the gym, playing in our backyard, discovering the best apple crisp recipe, and hanging out with friends. 

This is a picture from our family hike at Holliday Park. Unfortunately, it was cut short because of rain but we were able to spend sometime outside. I learned that while hiking and doing scavenger hunts I enjoy making bouquets out of my finds, which made my head swim with ideas of things to make. 



We have had fun changing up our routine for a couple weeks and enjoying the awesome Indian summer weather but I think we are all ready to get back into our school routine, again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment