Monday, July 11, 2016

Weekend favorites...


Grandma Hotrod!

My mom stayed with us this weekend to help me finish nesting by cleaning our house from bottom to top. I was so happy that for the first time in months the entire house was clean all on the same day. As well as, the boys were beyond thrilled that Grandma was here to show how they can ride bikes, go for walks with, watch movies and have a sleepover. Thanks Mom! I love you!


Our gardens are in full bloom! Everyday something new is popping and everyday I  stare in amazement. I haven't been able to capture the full beauty, yet. 


A sprinkle for baby #3! My super sweet friends that I have made through work and our kids being in school together threw me a sprinkle. The camping theme was prefect and the little details they put together were amazing. I am blessed to have met these ladies! Love and thank you!

We all had a great weekend and we are ready to meet this baby. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment