Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Two Years …


Rhys, you are two years old. It happened so fast. I looked through the tons of pictures I have of you to find the prefect ones that describe you best, it was amazing to see all of the things you have done in your very short life. You will not remember any of these things but we will, your dad and I are lucky to have such a happy boy.

I thought I that I would ask each family member why they liked Rhys instead of speaking for everyone. Sometimes, I am overly sappy with my words because I am the mom! I kept the question simple.

Why do you like Rhys?

'cause I like playing with his truck all day and I like to play with him at school and at home and outside and eating candy canes and cupcakes with him. -Emerson

He's my baby boy. He is happy. He is loving. He is sweet. He is determined. He is easy going. He loves to play and laugh and run and jump. He adores his big brother, loves his daddy and is totally a momma's boy. I love every little thing about him. I love when he runs to me and says, "mommy hold you." I love when he lights up when he sees me. I love that he calls me, "Mommy!"- Jill

I love everything about him. I love him no matter what he is doing- running, talking, yelling, crying, sleeping, climbing…he has such a great personality & soul. Plus he is super cute! I guess I love him through and through I just want to give him a big hug now! -Eric

Happy birthday Rhys!!! Little has changed over the year in the way you eat cupcakes but you have grown so much. We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment