Friday, April 22, 2016

Things I love...

Warm Weather! 

Finally, finally, finally, we are having consistent warm weather. Most days, the boys are begging to go outside and play which is welcomed because every night is met with a bath and a solid nights sleep in their own beds!


Spring Flowers

These flowering trees are unbelievable every spring. When the petals start floating to the ground, I watch with a love struck look. It is beautifully romantic. 

My Town

The past few weeks I have been working on collecting donations for our preschool's carnival and silent auction. It's always a little nerve racking to start because I am going around asking shop owners and managers for free items but I love that I am getting to know more and more people in our community. 

Our Yard

This is a sign of a day well spent. Even though cleaning up is still a struggle with the boys and picking up the yard is back on the evening routine, I would not change it for anything. 

Spring Cleaning

I have been spring cleaning and nesting. I know it might seem a little strange to love cleaning, but I do. I love how accomplished I feel when done. Plus, for a few days everything has a place!


No comments:

Post a Comment