Monday, July 27, 2015

Four Years...


Emerson, you are officially four years old. 

People all the time say, enjoy it because it goes by fast. Just so you know, I have enjoyed it and it has gone by fast. 


I am so glad that you are our first child. You have set us up to always be prepared, keep our eyes peeled and your dad and I can both run the 40 yard dash in 4 seconds. Your a great trainer!

asked each family member why they love Emerson...


Rhys- I love Emerson. (Me- why do you love him?) Rhys- Ummmmm....


Eric- I love Emerson because he's such a free spirit and a little rambunctious, independent, and adventurous, but also caring and thoughtful. He has such a great sense of humor & wild imagination. He has such a fun personality. I love him so much!


Jill- I love Emerson because he is a love that I had not experienced until I met him. He is independent, strong willed and daring. He makes my hands full and my heart overwhelmed with joy. He is fast, always thinking, observant and caring. I am grateful he is mine. I love him more than I can say. 


For the entire school year you talked about having an Optimus Prime birthday party. We hosted a messy play date for your celebration. The swimming pools, sprinkler, sand box, finger painting and tattoos were a hit with everyone. Your cupcakes had homemade Transformer picks that filled your want for an Optimus Prime cake. 


You truly enjoyed spending that day with your friends and your official day camping and hiking with your family. 


Happy birthday to our first little boy. We love you more than you will ever know!


No comments:

Post a Comment