Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December 2nd...

Cards, cookies and chocolate.


I am in a big debate with myself on whether to send out Christmas cards this year. I love making our cards every year, it's a fun project for me but I just can't commit for some reason. Emerson on the other hand has been working on his "envelopes." So, I might just send out what he has been making!



We made our first round of cookies! Thanks to flour being on my grocery list this morning, it made me realize we didn't have any chocolate chips. So, Emerson and I busied ourselves during Rhys' nap making chocolate chip cookies. I might have just started up our bad holiday habit but we all love a great Christmas cookie!



Then the snow started and to help keep the boys inside and their minds off playing in the snow we all had hot chocolate.



We rounded out the second day of the month with watching a bit of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" before heading for baths. I think I am loving how we are spending our time together!


No comments:

Post a Comment