Thursday, December 3, 2015

December 3rd...

A regular day.


We woke up to a light dusting of snow and lots of requests to go outside and play. They compromised with the hopes of playing in the snow after school even though I told them it was probably going to be melted. 



So, instead Emerson dressed as a one-eyed monster and let Rhys push him around. 



The boys had a great day at school! Today was a Silly Safari day where they got to meet a reindeer. Emerson kissed the reindeer he called Yukon Cornelius, "you know, like the guy on Rudolph."

We really don't have a dull moment with the boys. Emerson found a notebook and marker and I said, "Have fun but remember you can only write on the paper!" That worked well!



He came in to the kitchen to help me with dinner and he had an accidental mark on his cheek. I told him about it and he wanted to check it out in the mirror and then came back with this great mustache.  



As I prepared to head out for my weeknight Strength and Endurance class the boys were watching a movie. I walked in to say good by and Emerson looked like a jack-in-the-box. 



Most days look like this and I love it. It's trying and hard and lots of times I feel defeated but it's my most favorite thing I have ever done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment