Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Happy birthday!!



Happy birthday Eric!!! All of my boys have summer birthdays and they are lucky because we usually are out and about. They get to celebrate their day somewhere other than home. 

To round out my birthday tributes I asked the boys why they love their daddy. 

Emerson 
I love daddy because he takes me to hotels. He turns the tv on for me. He takes me to bed.   

Rhys
Uhh... Daddy. 
Beary, Mommy
kisses

Jill
I love Eric because he helps me bring to life the pictures I have in my head and they are better than I ever imagined. He supports me. He trusts me. He loves me. 
He is a great dad to our boys. He loves our boys. He is positive. He is adventurous. He is strong spiritually, emotionally and physically. 

We are pretty lucky to have you! We all love you very much. We hope your birthday was awesome!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment