Saturday, August 8, 2015

Things we do...

Concerts. 


am a huge fan of live music. I like it, I love it! Up until I met Eric I had only ever gone to concerts at the amphitheater in our town to see the summer's biggest shows. Eric introduced me to Phish shows, going to smaller venues and taking a weekend road trip to see one of your faves. 


Last night, I went back to my roots. A good ole' country music concert in my home town. I went with my group of girlfriends to see Tim McGraw. 


I have always loved Tim and I have never been disappointed by his performances. Last night was no exception! 

The highlight of the night for me was he held my hand while he was singing!  I could have died. I wasn't the only one in my group to hold his hand and the other girls got to touch him. Which, that just sounds so weird!

It was a great night of hanging out with my girls, new friends (tailgateing with friends from my gym) and old friends (danced and sang our hearts out with life long friends of my husband). 


When I woke up this morning, somewhere in Iowa, I had a big smile on my face thinking about the pure fun I had last night!

Thanks for a super memorable night!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment