Sunday, November 22, 2015

Thankful...

For learning new things. 



When I decided to become a group exercise instructor I knew it was going to be hard, it was something that I knew nothing about. Sure, I had been taking classes and making up workouts with my friends and I knew about the 32 count but leading a class was far from something I knew how to do. I decided to try my hand at it because I needed a challenge, I needed to learn something new and I wanted to encourage others with their fitness. 

Each class is an opportunity for me to work on my skills. Some classes flow smoothly and some do not. Each class is a chance to try new things or change up the format. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. Each class is a time for me to connect with others. Sometimes I am comfortable with everyone and others I am insecure. Each class is time for me to learn. I love that! I am grateful for that.

I am thankful that I have found a love for working out. I am thankful that I have found a great place to workout at. I am thankful for the friendships that have developed from working out. I am thankful for the people I work with. I am thankful that I can learn this skill on the job. I am thankful that I believed I could.






No comments:

Post a Comment