Monday, November 30, 2015

Thankful...

For a great Thanksgiving break.



I always look forward to Thanksgiving because of the time we spend with family and friends, the delicious food, and the start of the Christmas season. I am thankful that this year was different than the years past because my little family spent a lot of time together. 

This year we traveled to my parents, usually we host. I love hosting family gatherings but we all know the amount of work before, during and after that it takes. Eric and I find ourselves busy every night, the day before and the day of that our boys spend more time watching tv than time with us. It was great to be a contributor instead of the mastermind. 



My whole family was together this year. My brothers and their families, my parents and us. It has been along time since we have all been able to be together on Thanksgiving. I am thankful that we were able to be together. 

This last day of November finds me grateful and thankful for all of my family and friends, our home, our love, our lives. Today, also finds me hopeful for what is to come as we finish out this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment